We Are A Safe Home is an effective tool to communicate to youth, parents and guardians that your home is a “Safe Home.”
Just what is this
‘we are a Safe Home’ Program?
It’s simple: the Safe Home program lets young people know that they’re safe in your home, all they need to do to feel safe is to walk in your door! A Safe Home has no drugs or marijuana, no underage drinking, and no firearms left unlocked or within reach of young hands. Most important, young people in a Safe Home will never be left unattended!
How can I be a part?
You can register to be a Safe Home here on our website, by visiting one of our community partners, or stop at our table at one of the community events we participate in. Then all you need to do is place a Safe Home logo in your window, and be ready to open your door and be of help!
A Safe Home is a home where:
• Illegal Drug and Marijuana use will not take place.
• No alcohol will be consumed by or accessible to
• Prescription medicines are put in a safe and secure
place and are not accessible to youth.
• Firearms and alcohol will be locked in a secure place.
• Youths will not be left unattended.